We seem to be on a roll discussing closet accessories, first we posted on organizing accessories with jewelry storage, then we shared a reminder about our special to receive 2 free closet accessories. And now we are going to share a post detailing the 5 accessories to keep men organized when it comes down to the closet from the national Closet Factory blog.
- Built-in laundry hamper with a removable basket, or a removable canvas bag. This is a necessity for keeping dirty clothing off the floor and out of the way. Some men like 2 hampers so that dry-cleaning and business wear stay in one and casual everyday stuff in the other.
- Pullout pants rack. Often men fold jeans in half in their custom closet system and lay them on a big, long shelf or put them in drawers, or some hang their slacks on a pant hanger and others fold them over a hanger. The best solution is to have them all in one place, neatly hanging, in a spot that’s it own space.
- Velvet, faux leather or suede lining closet accessories in a drawer. Men need a special place to drop their wallet, watch, billfold, iPod, keys and valuable loose ends when they arrive home. Add a bit of luxury with the padded velvet option for the drawer bottom.
- Cubbies for t-shirts and sweaters work like a charm to keep folded clothing neat and tidy. Wide shelves are impossible to keep orderly while a cubby built-in closet compartments allow a pile of 4 to 6 items to stay nicely folded when you remove one from the stack. If you already have a built-in closet system you can add clip-on-shelf dividers to create a cubby effect!
- Slatwall with an assortment of organizer racks and different size hooks. Slatwalls are perfect for utilizing wall space that would often go unused. They are the best option for a organization solution for odd shaped items like baseball caps, sunglasses and all sorts of miscellaneous items.
Call Closet Factory Richmond for information on adding these accessories to the man in your life’s closet!