– Yearly Closet Factory organizes a used clothing drive during the Spring which culminates with our “Not Your Usual (Free) Yard Sale”. Partnering with agencies serving the Richmond area, gently used clothing and shoes are collected and given to those in need. Be on the lookout for details about our 4th Annual Spring Clean for a Cause!
- Project GO – January is Get Organized Month! Got hard-to-recycle items like batteries/electronics or hard-to-donate items like housewares or large appliances? Bring them by NAPO Richmond’s Drive-In, Drop-Off event on Sunday, January 15th! See you at the Weinstein JCC on Monument Ave between 12-4pm! Visit NAPO Richmond on Facebook for more.
- The Cultural Arts Center at Glen Allen-Annual Celebration
- Richmond Gymnastics Club-Champions Dream Auction
- St. Gertrude High School-Annual Gala Event
- Comfort Zone Camp-Annual Grief Relief Gala Event
- Collegiate School-Annual Winter Party & Auction
- Trinity Episcopal School-Annual Benefit Auction
- Children’s Miracle Network-Spring Event
- Hanover Habitat for Humanity-Auction
- Boaz & Ruth-Diamond Debut Gala Event
- Maymont Foundation-Annual Vintage Maymont Auction
- Tuckahoe Family YMCA-Annual Benefit Gala
- Richmond’s Children’s Hospital-Virginia Dance Festival
- Church of the Redeemer-Annual Craft Bazaar