With the New Year a few days away you will probably begin the dreaded process of taking down your holiday decorations. We’ve all experienced the tangled lights, broken ornaments and missing wreaths. To make your experience with your holiday decor more manageable and enjoyable thoroughly organize your decorations before storing them this year. To help you along the way we’re including some tips on organizing and storing your holiday decorations.
- Gather all your decorations and pre-sort them into specific categories
- Sort through the decorations deciding which ones you will keep or toss
- Pack decorations into containers, store bought organizers, original boxes or any container/system that works best for you
- LABEL each and every container
- Store all holiday decorations in the same place
- Pack up your toss items and donate them to charity if they are still in good condition
Call Closet Factory Richmond today to set up a organization system consultation for your home!